| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monmouth, Il in February is slightly cold at -2.6 °C (27.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.6 °C (18.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 34.8mm (1.4in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Monmouth, Il February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Monmouth, Il, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Monmouth, Il:
- Washington, Ia, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Fairfield, Ia, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Mount Pleasant, Ia, Usa - 43.2 kms (26.8 miles) W
- Burlington, Iowa, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) SSW
- Rushville, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S