| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monmouth, Il in August is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 95.5mm (3.8in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Monmouth, Il August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Monmouth, Il, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Monmouth, Il:
- Washington, Ia, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Fairfield, Ia, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Mount Pleasant, Ia, Usa - 43.2 kms (26.8 miles) W
- Burlington, Iowa, Usa - 26 kms (16.2 miles) SSW
- Rushville, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S